Tuesday, July 06, 2010

My wishes...

I'm bored, so I'll write a list of my wishes. Just for because...

1) I want to be average looking. I don't care about being beautiful, but I want a somewhat neutral face. :D
2) I want to score above an 1860 on my SATS...that was my score last time.
3) I want to be 140 lbs. I don't want to be super thin but...I want to be medium sized.
4) I want to be a good person. I want to know that I've helped somebody when I go to bed at night, even if it's just my little niece who needs company.
5) I don't want my siblings to look at me and say "She's the stupid one..." I want them to be proud of me.
6) I want to prove that atheists are NOT bad people.
7) I want to feel comfortable showing of my scars in a bikini...I just have to lose weight first.
8) I want to adopt 2 or three children.
9) I want to get married to a wonderful, intelligent man...I just need to find him first. I don't want to be a spinster!
10) I want to have an interesting story to tell at the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment