Thursday, September 02, 2010

:D

Ate 1500 calories today, after eating about 1200 calories yesterday. I planned this, don't worry. I'm hoping it'll help speed up my weight loss, because when I was doing this before, I was losing weight really fast.
I'm still sticking by what I said before, though. My new goal weight is 145, maybe 140. Maybe. We'll see what happens. But I don't want to lose too much weight. I don't want to lose my curves...I don't know, I just think that everybody is beautiful in their own way, and I happen to be a little curvier... does that make sense? Yeah, it does. It does make sense.
Anyway, tomorrow I'm eating 500 calories. I know I'll be able to do it because, I just started up on Vyvanse again, and as you guys know, that totally kills my appetite. (Heh, I always eat like 800 calories when I plan on eating 500 calories...whatever! I do what I want!)

No comments:

Post a Comment