Sunday, December 05, 2010

*breathes*
Okay.
Okay.
Okay.
I'm back. I'm back. I'm sick of this. I've gained a few lbs, and I need to lose it. I can't do the South Beach Diet- the groceries are excessive and expensive, and I can't follow their plans. I'm doing what I did a few months ago, when I lost the 10 lbs. I've tried to not do that, I know it's not healthy, but i need to. It's the only way I can lose the weight that I gained. It's the only thing I can do right now, and seems to be the only way I can lose weight. So I'm back! I'm back to the community and I'm back to restricting. It's a relief, actually, because eating normally just makes me feel disgusting and I've been depressed. I already feel better. :P I'm so excited.
Making plans ahead of time just doesn't seem to work for me, because I feel too restricted, and all the times I've made plans in the past have failed. I need to feel some freedom, dammit! :D But I know that I will be eating under 900 cals today! That's what worked in the past, so why would I try to change what worked? Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment