Saturday, December 25, 2010

This Post Is Boring and Some What Obligatory

Merry Christmas, everybody! I'm sure we all had a lot of fun with the Christmas food...heh. I'm sorry if your Christmas sucked because of the food, because I know you all deserve to indulge a bit, but hey. Unfortunately, I ate a bit too much myself...but thankfully, I exercised for an hour in the morning, and my overeating was stopped after 1 plate of food. The people in my family put away an average of 2 full plates of food, but I don't have a gallbladder- I can't digest fat very well, and my mom made a cheesy dish of potatoes...delicious, but sent me into agonizing stomach cramps after a serving...
And then, of course, 1/2 a slice of pie, 2 croissants (They're delicious.) and some zucchini. That was about it for my christmas eve dinner, but of course I had eaten about 700 calories prior. But, still, not too bad...
(That was boring, albeit obligatory details.)

My plan-
1- Continue to do the Alt-Day Diet, using Vyvanse to help. (1500 calories-500 calories.) I'm sort of loose with it, some times I go 2 days on 700 calories, sometimes I eat 2000 calories...but w/e.)
2- Drink more fluids. (4-8 glasses a day, preferably. I want my pee to be clear...XD)
3- Exercise 3-6 times a week.
4- Weigh myself every morning...

I sort of just reiterated what I said before...but I want to make sure I got it.

Also, I think my guy friend Wes sort of likes me... a lot. I was talking to him today and we started talking about my new years resolutions, and he said "You're Adele, whether you gain weight or not. You're Adele now and you're Adele after you gain weight." Of course I thought he was being funny, so I said, "I'll be FAT Adele." He went and said "Eh, Fat Adele or thin Adele, I love Adele!" Eh? While that's very nice and flattering and stuff, I don't know how happy I am about him saying that. I mean, he's nice and everything but he's not Galen. I don't know if he understood the gravity of that word.
Well, anyway, it was very nice, so I should just take it as that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment