Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Even though I felt I ate a lot today (well, technically yesterday.) I don't think I did TOO badly. 2,000 calories tops. (I drank some wine since last post.) That sucks but...I shouldn't gain weight from it. I did a lot of walking today. And anyway, this should help my metabolism, right? So, it's actually sort of a good thing. And I'm not going to suddenly gain five lbs from eating a bit extra. I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I'm okay. *breathes*
Tomorrow is a new day...and what a good day it will be! I'm going to see Galen! (Name changed of course.) I'm the exact same weight as I was the last time saw him. That half sucks, but half owns. I was hoping I would be even hotter this time, but at least I'm not fatter than I was last time. And he thought I was hot last time, so...(And I don't question that he thinks I'm hot, because why would he even date me if he didn't?)
I'm nervous. I have to show him my scars this time. He knows what happened to me four years ago, and he knows I have scars, but I'm still really nervous about showing them. I'll be okay.

I'm staying up all night tonight. I'm going to see how long I can go without sleeping. I took uppers a couple of hours ago, so...
And I shouldn't be that exhausted tomorrow. We'll see.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment