Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My pants fit!

Good morning, my lovelies. Every time I write a salutation on my blog, I feel embarrassed because nobody is reading it. So who am I talking to?
Today is going to be a good day. I'm going to go to my new school, which always makes me happy. I'm also just happy to get out of the fucking house. Rargh, I really hate having to stay at home all the time.
Breakfast;
Bowl of HEB Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal (160 calories)
1/4 cup soy milk (25 calories)
Lunch;
Cup of Broccoli and Cheese Soup (263. 6 calories)
House Salad w/o cheese (170 calories)
Mid-Day Snack;
1 Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bar (180 calories)
Dinner;
Bowl of High Fiber Chicken Tuscany Soup (130 calories)
Piece of Toast w/ 1/2 tsp smart balance (130 calories)
Piece of Cinnamon Toast (for dessert! {130 calories)

Later-
Oh, and I forgot to tell you something. I have this pair of pants that I used to wear, they are pinstripe slacks and they are absolutely amazing. They were one of my favorite pair of pants, but when I ballooned to 170, I couldn't fit in them any longer. A month ago I tried to put them on and I could get them on, but I couldn't button them...well, although they are way too tight about the waist and I would never dream of wearing them in public, I got them zipped and buttoned! Great! I am so happy. I can't wait until I start wearing them again. I have three pairs of pants that I love but can't wear any more...I can't wait to start wearing them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment