Monday, August 10, 2009

Being Adelle

Well, I decided to share a little bit of something with you. Adelle isn't my real name, duh; it's a pseudonym, and a great one. Adelle is the better me, the one who drives, who is 132 lbs., who is happy. Adelle is intelligent and kind, and really unique. I feel like I'm these things, but I need to be the best I can be. She is the one I want to be. I got the idea because I always wanted to change my name, because I hate the one I have. This is not the person that I want to be. I don't want to be overweight. This idea of me being a better person, being Adelle, is something that motivates me. I know it sounds completely insane, but it's true. :D

Later...
This last weekend, I got a fantastic compliment that I would like to just revel in. My friend, who doesn't easily give out compliments, told me that the reason that I look so EXTREMELY BUSTY and most comments about me involve my breasts is because my D cup boobs are out of proportion with the rest of my body. She told me that the rest of my body was actually really small, and my waist is tiny. I felt so happy, because I love busty women with tiny waists. Later on, she told me that I don't even look chubby, I just don't look skinny. That was just brilliant. I'm happy that I don't look chubby- I still look good, even though I'm overweight. How great will I look when I'm 132? We'll see! I really hope my breasts don't get smaller as the rest of me does.
te Bar (180 calories)

Later....
Did you hear that Jessica Simpson lost 10 lbs. in 10 days? They were flaunting that on the cover of some magizine. Fucking great, good job promoting more unhealthy dieting. When you lose weight so quickly like that, it'll come right back. God, can't anybody understand that? She probably just went on a crash diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment