Monday, August 10, 2009

Green Day concert!

Last night I went to the Green Day concert, and it was incredible. It was definitely worth the money and the nervousness. Not only was the music awesome, but it made me realize a few things about myself, too. For example; I can't be everybody's buddy. That is not my personality. I tried to be that way. I went to the concert last night with this completely vapid, boy crazy airhead, and it just made me frustrated to the point of near tears. I'll have to remember that for future reference. Anyway, yesterday I did pretty well. I grazed a little bit, but I was hanging out with my friend, who doesn't have meals set at certain times like I do. And you know how it is; if you see somebody else eating, you have to chow a bit, too!
Breakfast (9 August)
1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios w/ milk. (200 calories)
Lunch;
Amy's Cheese Pizza Pocket (310 calories)
Broccoli w/ organic earth butter (60 calories)
Mid-Day Snack;
Dumpling (40.8 calories)
6 mini pretzels (30 calories)
Tostitos Tortilla Chips (140 calories)
Artichoke and Jalepeno Dip (100 calories)
Dinner;
16 French Fries (356 calories)
Fried Chicken Strip (116 calories)
Total- 1356
So, I was a little dissapointed in the french fries. But the rest of it was okay. I was hanging out with my friend all day, and we went on a couple of walks.

Food (10 August)
Breakfast;
Honey Nut Cheerios w/ milk. (150 calories)
Small Tangerine (37 calories)
Lunch;
Turkey Wrap (185 calories)
Lay's Potato Chips (150 calories)
Small Tangerine (37 calories)
Mid-day snack;
10 Mini Pretzels w/ melted soy cheese (125 calories)
Dinner;
6 oz steak (219 calories)
Boiled potatoes (110 calories)
Broccoli (20 calories)
1.5 tblspn Smart Balance (75 calories)
Total- 1108

No comments:

Post a Comment