Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Real Model

http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/2009/08/on-the-cl-the-picture-you-cant.html

I'm so glad that there's finally some picture of a normal woman on in a magazine. I love how everybody says "plus-sized" for a woman who's a size 12...Whitney, one of the winners of America's Next Top Model is considered a "plus-sized" model, although she is 130 lbs. No wonder so many girls are anorexic! I saw a picture of a disney princess, and even she was super thin. Her waist was tiny and her breasts were huge and perky...she was completely unrealistic. And this is the sort of thing my niece looks at? Great. Thanks for supporting unrealistic body images.
Breakfast;
2 pieces of toast (180 calories)
1 tblspn Earth Butter (80 calories)
1 egg (70 calories)
Ketchup (15 calories)
Lunch;
Lean Cuisine French Bread Pizza (330 calories)
17 Baby Carrots (35 calories)
Mid-Day Snack;


Today is the last day of my summer. I'm going to school tomorrow, and hopefully I can act like I'm confident in my body even thought I'm not. I'm making a bracelet that will hopefully remind me of who I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment