Friday, August 07, 2009

Well, my imaginary readers, I'd like to share this recipe with you that I found online. It sounds pretty freaking fantastic, and since I've all the ingredients, I'm going to try it out tomorrow morning. This isn't my recipe- here's the link to the orgininal. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/appetizers-beverages/110738-very-low-cal-strawberry-smoothie-recipe.html
Melissa's Tasty Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
Ingredigents:
- 1 cup of skim milk (90 calories)
- 1/3 cup of stirred plain yogurt (45 calories)
- 5 medium strawberries (25 calories!)
- 4 packets (or 2 tbsp) Splenda (0 calories!)
- 1 cup of crushed ice (0 calories)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract (0 calories)
Instructions:
- Cut the 'stems' off the strawberries and cut them in 1/2
- Put all ingredients in a blender, all at once
- Blend until there are no big ice chunks left
Serving:
- This batch makes *TWO* servings!!
I've never had something so perfectly sweet, healthy, and yummy!!
Hopefully someone makes this and enjoys it as much as we did!
NUTRITION INFO:
All ingredients are 160 calories, so it's only 80 calories per serving!! Each serving is approx. 9oz


~M

She's also a blog which I'm following.

Later...
I love walking. Why don't I do it more often? I don't know, I guess I forget that I love it. Well, hopefully I'll be able to force myself to get up early tomorrow morning and go for an early walk. The way I've been sleeping lately, it should be really easy. I completely forgot to write the details of my health program thing...I'm trying to eat 1200 calories a day, which I've been pretty much successful at, and excercising off 200 calories a day, which gives me a deficit of 500 calories a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment