Thursday, September 24, 2009

FitessGram.

Damn. Damn, damn, damn.
I had the FitnessGram today. If you don't know what that is, that's where the school takes you out of your classes so you can humiliate yourself in front of everybody and they can tell you that you are fat and out of shape. It's basically gym class. According to their scale, 163 lbs.
Ugh. That is 2 lbs. more than I weighed at the FitnessGram Last year. At first, this was a huge blow to my self esteem and I almost said "Fuck it," but after mulling it over for a while, I decided that it wasn't so terrible, because;
1) At least I haven't had any significant weight gain.
2) I know that at some point between this time last year and this time this year I ballooned to 170-175 lbs. (what can I say? I wasn't dedicated enough...)
So, really, I'm doing great. I'm back down to 1,000 calories a day, because I'm not really able to excercise, with one day a week of 1500 calories. I'm reading "Fat Girl" by Judith Moore and damn, is it making me hungry. I think for my 1500 calorie day this week I will be having a cheeseburger for lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment