Sunday, February 28, 2010

Exercise.

Tired...I haven't posted in a long time. I'm not eating 1500 calories a day any more because, rather than allowing me to lose weight, it just maintained my weight.
Which...you know...I want to lose weight...So I'm back to eating 1200 calories a day, but I am also exercising every day. I go to the gym and work out for about an hour, or I stay home and use the stationary bike. I've already lost 5 lbs, which is probably water weight, but that doesn't matter much to me, as long as I lose it, right?
I'm finally under 160 after the holidays...thank god! I want to be 155 or less by the end of March. I'm losing the weight so much faster now that I've begun exercising.
NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS...EXERCISE IS IMPORTANT TO LOSING WEIGHT!
I am really sick of those people who say "OMG I LOST TEH WAIT WITOUT TEH EXERCIZEZ!" You have to exercise to lose weight and get healthy, or else the weight loss is just a temporary thing and you'll gain it all back. I

No comments:

Post a Comment