Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Okay, I haven't posted on here in awhile...again!
I just wanna say, I gained a lot of weight over the holidays. I'm not making up excuses, but I was depressed, stressed out because of our monetary situation, and food was everywhere...
Strange thing is, I put on the weight, but not the inches. I'm still a size ten!
Isn't that weird? I tried putting on my size twelves, since I figured they'd fit, but they are way too big.
Anywhoo, I'm trying to lose 5 lbs by valentines day. I've already lost four. I hope I'm 160 by v day. I'm being stricter about my dieting, too. I haven't binged since New Years eve! Yay! That may have to do with the fact that I am now eating 1,500 calories a day, which allows me to eat a pretty balanced and nutritional diet. I've been trying to excercise, but I am sooo lazy. I decided, however, to go for a 30-min walk after dinner everyday, to help out my metabolism and give my dog some excercise, tambien.
I want to be able to go for a "daily run!" That's my fitness goal.
My weight goal still stands at 132 lbs.
First, I have to find a proper sports bra to really hold down these DD's...

No comments:

Post a Comment