Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well, Operation Homefront has accepted my application. They'll be contacting me today about ways I can volunteer. I'm hoping that, rather than do specialized work, since I can't do car repair, appliance repair, and I have no furniture to donate, I can instead just help some Army Wives with work around the house, children, etc...but, I'll talk to the manager about it. Anyway, I've been looking at apartments in my old town, where my high school is at. So far I have found...nada. Fuck the world. -____- the town is so expensive. There are flats upwards of 500-2000 dollars a WEEK. Uh...I can't afford that. I can't even afford 500. 400, maybe. All I really want is one room and a bathroom. I don't even need a kitchen...just enough space for a television, fridge and a microwave...is that too much to ask for? Apparently, yeah. Ugh. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment