Wednesday, July 21, 2010

156.6 lbs! Eeep! That makes 7 lbs lost in only a week and a half. By the time this week is out, I hope to lose 3 more lbs so that it'll be 10 lbs. lost, but that may be against all probability.
In other news, I got a cardio burn yoga dvd yesterday at Barnes and Nobles. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do it for a really long time. At least a month, it looks like. Maybe sooner.
Some of my clothes are a little bit loose on me, and some of them just fit me better- all that horse shit about not keeping clothes when you gain weight is just that- HORSE. SHIT. I love being able to fit into my regular clothes without sucking in or yada yada yada. And hell knows that I won't be gaining it back.
Well, I'm bored so now I shall provide to you this link of a fat woman-
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/11/health/main6571976.shtml
I really don't like fat people.
P.S.- today is an "up day." As in, I'm eating more calories than normal for the sake of my metabolism. I don't know how well I'll do after my binge last week (:() though.

No comments:

Post a Comment