Monday, July 05, 2010

Weight Fluctuations.

Bleh. I'm back to 160 lbs. I'm disappointed. Why do body's have to be so retarded? Seriously...it's fucking ghey. I understand all about weight fluctuations, but they still drive me absolutely CRAZY. I think all I can hope for is 157, even 158 by the party. :( Maybe I'll be smaller tomorrow morning...anyway, my stomach has started feeling much better, so I think that I should eat more today. I had a poptart this morning, as well as the fudge- that breakfast is very poor in quality, but hey, I wanted it. My lunch will be better. :)
Only two more days until I go to the Operation Homefront headquarters! I have an appointment with the plastic surgeon the next day. Scar revision, yah know. I'm going to ask about a bit of a tummy tuck, which will be VERY DIFFICULT with this big ass scar going from my bust to my pelvic bone. (Hell yeah, I have huge scars, you have a problem with that?)
ON TOP of that, I have an appointment with my dermatologist the next day. Sigh...I'm going to have to explain to him about the dermatillomania. I'm worried that he's going to be all "OMFG YOUR SKIN IS SO FUCKING GROSS," even though I know that my skin really isn't that bad, just a couple of little things. I always worry about dumb shit like that. *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment