Monday, August 16, 2010

Hi every one! My fastish thing is going well. I had 1 apple, .5 cup of coffee, salad with .5 tblspn of ranch for lunch, .75 of an airhead, an apple harvest salad with a veggie pattie and a few pieces of broccoli. Awesome! I slipped up a TEENSY bit, but I didn't binge or anything. So I would say today went pretty well.
I spent six hours walking around the water park and standing in lines, so I burned a lot of calories. I want to Do some yoga, but right now I'm still with Ian and K, so I really can't.
At the park, my friend and I got matching fairy necklaces. It represents our friendship, but partly, for me, it represents strength during a fast and connecting with your body. K is thin, As you know, and I don't want to be thin like her, but she sort of reminds me that we both have some problems with our bodies to solve.
I also discovered this tea. It's chocolate flavored, and it has a laxative effect, so it's doubly awesome! Only 2 calories for a cup, and it's not totally chocolatey, but it has an awesome flavour to it. Find it at HEB.


- Posted from the outside world.

Decided to stay up all night to night. I'

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your fast-ish thing is going well! Wow, walking & standing for 6 hours? Yeah you burned some cals! I wish I could find a piece of jewelry or something to remind me of strength (and thinness of course) without is being the standard red/blue bracelets. Hmm, payday will come in about a month- Hobby Lobby, here I come!

    Chocolate flavored tea?! Finally, folks have combined the two greatest things to all dieters- chocolate-flavored, filling beverage that's practically no calories Never heard of HEB but I'm definitely checking it out!

    <3

    ReplyDelete