Monday, August 16, 2010

Thanks to all my commenters for your great comments! Thanks to Ariana for your consistent comments (It's so weird that we're the same weight! Que interesante, ?si?)
Thanks to dot for your tip. I'll definitely try that!
Thanks to anybody else for your comments, they mean a lot to me.
Now, today, I weighed myself and I weighed 151 lbs. :(
I'm really hoping that it's water weight. I would be SO disappointed in myself if I gained fat.
Anyway, I'm hoping that by Friday I will have dropped a few pounds. Laxies. Fasting. Drinking tons of water so I'll lose water weight. Anything to be 145 by Friday. Can I do it? Let's see.

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful about the date! I hope you have tons of fun =).

    You're diet sounds really healthy! Fruits and veggies are so unbelievably good for you- you can eat a lot of them for very few calories (like 20 strawberries for 100 cals!). Plus, there's the added fiber which will assist you when there's no laxxies!

    How is yoga? I did it for the first time ages ago (almost 2 years ago) when they had the "Nammaste Yoga" on the FitTV channel and I really enjoyed it! Now the channels are all different & there's no FitTv :/.

    ReplyDelete