Monday, August 02, 2010

Ugh, as good as my morning started off, I have a premonition that the rest of my day won't go quite as well as yesterday did. In order to NOT totally lose control and binge like a pig, I'm going to allow myself a day of 1500 calorie eating- which is normal, soooo...well, just wanted to make a quick update about that, however dumb and boring it may be.

Later- went to a japanese restaurant with my mother. Ate okay, but it was still a completely illegal amount of food. And then, I ate even more food when I get home. :/ Just going to fast tomorrow, I'll feel better. Maybe I'll fast for two days? I'm not sure. Maybe I'll just fast tomorrow, and then eat less calories the day after...meh, I'll do something. I'm DEFINITELY fasting tomorrow though...unfortunately, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, and I'm certain my mother will want to go eat after. I'll have to make up some excuse. My stomach is full. I feel like I somehow magically got fatter. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment