Monday, August 02, 2010

152 :D Exactly 20 lbs. to go.

Yes! I was at a standstill of 153 lbs. for a couple of days there, but I'm 152.2 lbs. as of this morning. :D Wooten! That's a new low weight, and exactly 20 lbs. to go to my goal weight. I hope I'll be able to keep losing weight this fast- I know it's a lot to hope for, but it's possible! Isn't it? I'm excited to get down below 150 for the first time in TWO YEARS. I was thinking about it this morning, and really- to all the fatties out there who say that they can't lose weight, stop making up excuses. I have secondary hypothyroidism, one of the rarest thyroid disorders known to man. You want to talk to me about difficulties losing weight? I could talk all DAY about difficulties losing weight! And yet, here I am, down from 180/170 lbs. (I'm not sure...I didn't weigh myself for awhile there...but I was BIG.) No, you don't have to eat 700 calories a day (considered a "crash diet" by most nutritionists, but really considered a lifestyle by me.) to lose weight. Just stop eating so much and exercise. Seriously. It fucking pisses me off when people moan and bitch about how hard it is to lose weight.
Okay, enough of my mini-rant. Yesterday, I went out with my friend E to a consignment shop- which was the most incredible store I have EVER been to. The prices were insanely low, and the clothes were incredibly CUTE! I got some clothes, even though I didn't have to. I can't wait until I fit into smaller sizes- won't that be a dream? My calorie total yesterday stayed at 690, which I was really proud of- sometimes, when I hang out with my friends, I mirror their eating habits and over-eat. And that hard work was reflected on the scale. I also went to HEB last night and got greek yogurt and granola flakes- flakes, because I can crumble them up, and they are 120 calories for 1/2 cup, while all the other granola was 200. (I was so pissed off!) 60 calories for 6 oz. of greek yogurt, plus the 30 calories of honey, will bring that breakfast up to about 150 calories. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment