Sunday, August 08, 2010

Ugh. I hate being a girl.
I'm due to start my cycle in a few days, and as a result I'm totally cranky, bitchy, and I have cravings like nothing else. You know...carbs, sugar, salt...all the things that AREN'T HEALTHY AT ALL. So, I've decided, that for a few days I'm going to bump my caloric intake up to 1500. :( I don't know how much weight I'll lose (probably none) but, at least I won't be at risk of binging. I'm actually planning on eating an entire pint of ice cream at some point in time (gasp!), which will make me FEEL like a total pig, but I'm craving ice cream like crazy. I'm going to get low fat, low calorie ice cream. Maybe even dairy free ice cream. But I'll see.
I ate a little over 1500 calories yesterday, but it was all healthy foods. I exercised also- you know, streches, a few reps with my weights (5 lbs. woooo! I'm so strong! >_> <_< )
Innywho. I hope that with my plan of 1500 calories, still exercising, and eating healthy foods, I can avoid over-eating. I haven't full-on binged in a long time- maybe I have over-eaten on occasion, but honestly, who hasn't? Still...maybe I can avoid over-eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment