Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am so fat...Jesus, it grosses me out just how fat I am. I didn't even realize that I was like this. But now, it's like...I see the fat on my body. Even when I look at my forearms, I can see excess fat...I wish it would just go away. As neurotic as it is, I'm certain that I gained at least 5 pounds from eating more than usual for two days. I've eaten about 1,000 calories today, which is so much better. But one day of 1,000 calories isn't going to make me lose all of this fat. My cravings have gone down significantly, lucky for me, but I'm still so dissapointed. 1700 calories for the last two days, probably. Ech. That's way too much...But! I will weigh myself soon, so we'll see the damage.
I can lose this weight. I can, I can, I can. *breathes*

No comments:

Post a Comment