Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We

Well, after analyzing my eating habits intently, I think that I should try eating more normally- because I've fallen into this habit of fasting, and then eating junk food, and fasting...I'm going to try to eat 1200-1500 calories a day with 30 minutes to an hour of exercise, and one or maybe two days of fasting in the week. Sound good? I'm sort of terrified I'll gain weight, but it's better than fucking up my metabolism!
It's occured to me also that my exercise habits haven't been up to par. Ja, I have been doing SOME exercising, but have I been doing yoga every day? 30 minutes of cardio, and weight lifting? Not exactly. I still haven't quite gotten back into the groove since my surgeries, even though it's been more than a month later. So, I'm also going to try exercising more. Will this new plan help my metabolism and make me lose weight faster? Maybe. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment