Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have hit another goal weight!
148.0 lbs. as of this morning!
Yesterday, I ended the day at about 700 calories, but I stayed up until 1 talking to Galen. For some reason, whenever I stay up late, I always get the munchies in the middle of the night. Last night, I had a bit of a mini-binge: it wasn't a real binge, but if I didn't force myself to STOP it would have probably blown into one. I ate granola (120) milk (30) and cookies (100) Not so bad, eh? So my day ended at about 900 calories. Okay, fine. I exercised a bit yesterday, but not as much as I would have preferred, so I wasn't expecting any weight loss. Finally, I broke through my plateu and hit 148.0! I was hoping to be 145 by tomorrow, but you can't always get what you want, right? I'm just glad to be in the 140's again. I remember the last time I was 140- it was about three years ago, after I was released from the hospital and was recovering from a nasty bout of C-diff and related anorexia (not the nervosa variety.) I was 113, 120, 130, 140- and I just couldn't stop the weight gain. Eventually I hit 161 and I tried even harder not to gain weight- which failed. Anyway, ever since then I've been struggling to lose it all, and finally I am! Yaysies! What I really need to start focusing more on is my percent body fat. Right now it's like, 35% which is GROSS. I need to work out more!

I can't see Galen again until Christmas break. :C

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the goal weight! Being in the 140s is SOO much better than the 150s! I remember being in the 160s and I don't ever want to go back there again.

    Whenever I stay up late (or just can't go to sleep) I always end up munching around, mostly out of boredom. Sometimes I just go to sleep early just to keep from wanting to eat, but I really only do that when I'm fasting.

    Your binge wasn't that bad- granola and milk sounds really healthy actually. I love granola but it has so many calories in it :/. I was hoping to be 145 by the time I started Uni last week, but I was a few pounds from it...I guess you're right, you can't always get what you want, but you can sure as heck try!

    Does your scale tell you your body fat %? I wish I had a scale that did that...and tells me how much of my weight is water.

    ReplyDelete