Monday, September 13, 2010

Doing a "cleanse" today. Yesterday I ate 1500 calories. (normal, but still disappoining!) And the day before about 2,000. I'm just grateful I avoided a binge. It makes me absolutely wracked with guilt, I nearly had a panic attack this weekend just thinking about it, but honestly, in retrospect, just like all my other "binges" it really wasn't that awful. So what? It's 1500-2000 calories. That's NORMAL. In fact, it's better for me because it's speeding up my metabolism. Another in fact, I wish I would allow myself to eat like that every day, but whenever I try to I always feel like a moo-cow.
Anyway, back to the "cleanse." Eating only fruits, veggies, and a few almonds. Having 5-7 meals of 100 calories spread throughout the day, plus vitamins and my pill for "cleansing." (gross...) Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Binge always = huge guilt trip for me. It's weird (or maybe not so weird) how we see 1,500-2,000 as a huge binge when really that's what a "normal" person eats. Instead of hating myself after a binge (which I usually do), I just see it as huge metabolism boost!

    I didn't know they had pills for cleansing (or is it like a laxative in some ways?) Best of luck with the cleanse@! I've never done one of those before (fasting yes, but not a "claense").
    <3

    ReplyDelete