Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi, My Name Is Adelle and I'm Normal.

Well then. I haven't been losing weight so much recently. No, wait, I've been LOSING it, just not...quickly. I'm losing weight relatively slowly as of late. And that is because I've been eating 1400 calories and exercising...a lot. I've gained a lot of muscle, so my "weight loss" isn't going as quickly because, as I'm losing fat, I'm gaining muscle. According to the BFI measure on my scale (which is completely and utterly inaccurate, but at least it's relatively precise) I have lost almost 5% body fat since I started exercising more (about 2 weeks ago.) I gained about 2 lbs. when I started normalizing my eating, but right now, I'm at 151.2 lbs. I wish I would lose weight faster, but I know that right now my metabolism isn't in the best place in the world. I just have to keep trying. I don't really want to go back to starving, fasting, whatever you want to call it. I just don't. I can choose, right now, so my choice is to be healthy. Good luck, ladies, in whatever endeavor you wish to undertake today!

No comments:

Post a Comment