Friday, October 08, 2010

This morning, I was 151.6 lbs. Awesome, even though yesterday I ate too much yesterday. Today, I've sort of fallen off the wagon. It was supposed to be a low-day, but I ate a biscuit and some frito chips in second period. :( I was hungry! Then I went to lunch with my friend and had an awesome avocado chipotle sandwich and a salad. Well, it was all healthy (except for the Fritos!) but my total is 1,000 calories. I'm thinking that I'm going to have a grilled "chicken" salad for dinner tonight (about 200 calories) to bring my total up to 1200 calories, and then going to the gym for an hour or so...let's see what my weight is tomorrow, ladies!
Even though I've eaten a bit more than I would have liked today, I'm still really proud of myself- My heart rate hardly spiked above 180 yesterday, meaning that I am in better shape, and I've also noticed that I didn't really run out of breath at all. I also lost 2 lbs. this week, which is awesome! And, today, I hardly thought that I was fat, except for my arms...I kept checking my arms...which is retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment