Sunday, October 17, 2010

Well, things sort of suck. For some reason, on friday, I got really depressed; and I binged. I don't know exactly how many calories I ate, but I estimated it at about 3000 calories. Three thousand calories! That's TWO days worth of food. Wow. That's sort of fucked up. The next day, I meant to fast down to 500 calories; but I felt still felt depressed... I ate three poptarts for breakfast and a banana. Ugh! I didn't eat for the rest of the day, so that was 800 calories.
Good news, however, is that my weight hasn't changed that much. I was 150.4 Friday morning, binged, was 151.4 yesterday morning, and was 150.4 this morning again. Whew. I'm starting my week off at 150 lbs, just as planned. So hopefully I can lose two pounds this week and be 148 next week! Keep your fingers crossed, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment