Friday, October 15, 2010


Hello everybody! My weight as of this morning? 150.4 lbs! That wasn't a typo! 150.4. Isn't that fantastic? Also, everybody else seems to think that I've lost even more weight because I look more "toned." Which is awesome because that means that I'm gaining muscle- which I assumed anyway. I'm glad that I've broken through my mini-plateau. That's 2 lbs lost this week, 2 lbs lost last week, probably just of water weight. But that's so real to me, because when I lose the water weight, it shows what my weight actually is, you know? Anyway, my plan for today is this- 400 calories for breakfast, (done) 100 calories for a snack, 500 calories for lunch and 500 calories for dinner. 1 Hour of exercise. I think I may go hiking, because I haven't been in so long...but idk, maybe.

- Posted from the outside world.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad people are noticing your hard work! It's true, one can look like they've lost weight when they really haven't lost much at all because of muscle mass and such.

    This go me to thinking, I'm the exact same weight in high school, but I'm no where close to the pant size I used to wear. People said I look like I've lost weight, but I can't tell because the scale's numbers are the same! I guess that's true0 muscle weighs more than fat.

    You can me all nice, shapely, and toned and still weigh the same. It's sort of discouraging in the way but then again, all of the athletic girls seem to weigh more.

    Stay strong love! You can do this! ♥

    ReplyDelete