Friday, December 17, 2010

-2 lbs.

Well! I am proud to say that I have already lost 2 lbs. Went from 155 to 153 in one day. (Like I said before, I know that that's water weight, but it still makes me feel really good about myself that I am CAPABLE of weighing 153 lbs. You can't weigh less than what you really are.)
Wednesday, I ate 850 calories, yesterday I ate 650. Today, who knows? But less than 1000 for sure.
I have a party tonight to attend, but I'm taking my vyvanse this morning, so the party food should be no problem. (Vyvanse really is quite a life saver. I naturally have such a huge appetite, and I don't think I would be able to restrict so much without it.)
I'm excited to see what the scale says tomorrow!

Later...
Meeeh okay...Well I ate a little bit too much for lunch. I ate half a spinach pocket, a half a sandwich, a popsicle, a granola bar, popcorn and hot cocoa...bleh! So I've eaten 850 calories today. That's okay. I don't suck...I didn't binge. What I really want to do is not eat for the rest of the day, but I know that's sort of unreasonable, since i have a party to attend later on tonight. But if I could end the day at less than 1000 calories, that'd be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment