Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ugh

Finally got my period...sorry for the TMI.
I didn't weigh myself this morning, simply because I was so tired, I just wanted to get my coffee and eat some breakfast.
In other news, guess who's spending the New Years alone? ME. Fuck everything. My friends mother is making her spend it with her dad, one of my close friends is spending it with my other close friend- yeah they're great friends. They even fucking told me about their plans, too. And my other "best friend" is spending it with her boyfriend. I've been that girls friend for five years. I've been her ONLY FRIEND for most of that time. And she's spending it with the boyfriend that she's had for a few months? Fuck that.
So I'm just spending it with my mom. FUCKING FANTASTIC. All my friends are dumb shits.

Food Journal
Food Intake
Breakfast-
1 Orowheat Sandwich Bread- 100
1 Fried Egg- 70
1 slice American Cheese- 60
Ketchup- 7
1 Fiber One Pop Tart- 180
1 tblspn Coffee Creamer- 30
447

No comments:

Post a Comment