Monday, March 28, 2011

BTW- Vyvanse is an ADD medication. It's essentially just speed, but it's slow release. The side effects are euphoria and appetite loss. :3

I stayed home from school today. I didn't feel well at all, and I slept in until 10:00. I drank some hot chocolate this morning because I didn't have any coffee, which is unfortunately 130 calories. :( I was hoping for zero calories today...but that's okay, if I restrict for the rest of the week I should be okay...
I want to be less than 150 lbs by the end of the week...please, let me get there.

Please give me the strength to do this. Give me the self-control to make it through another week without a binge. Give me the will to get below 150 lbs. Give me the ability to starve on.

If I continue losing weight at this rate (however slightly slow it is!) I'll lose 15 lbs in three months. Maybe not super-sonic, but better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment