Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ate a lot today. I wouldn't call it a "binge" since it wasn't over 2,000 calories (a binge is defined as being over 2500 calories) but it was DEFINITELY VERY disappointing. My weight this morning? 150.2 lbs. Ugh. I need to restrict better. My binges have been setting me back. But I'm still glad to see the number, after begging and pleading to be back to it for three months. I want to be less than 150 lbs. Before the week is out. I don't know if I can do it, but I'll certainly try.
I'm planning on not eating tomorrow to make up for my over-eating today. And for the rest of the week, I'm going to restrict as much as I possibly can. Wish me luck!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! thats just about what im at after my weekend binge. fuck weekends.

    ReplyDelete