Thursday, March 10, 2011

I don't know why I fucking forced myself to eat today. I didn't want to ruin my metabolism I guess. But I literally had to force myself to eat, and I could have been perfectly fucking fine on a few bites here and there. I feel terrible. I probably ate close to 1500 cals today. Ugh.
Went out to a pizza bar with my siblings. I didn't want to eat any pizza, because it all tasted gross. I have been to this pizza parlour before (my nieces birthday last year) and I ate a lot then...but I never realised how gross it is. Ugh. Did any of you ever notice how much like snot pizza tastes? And it's like I could taste the fat and empty calories crawling into my blood stream to tuck themselves away into my fat stores. I had a tiny bite of one slice of pizza and threw the other two pieces away, ate salad, and a couple of bites grabbed from the others plates, and a bit of candy after.

I swear, I will never force myself to eat 3 400 calorie meals ever again. I feel awful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment