Sunday, April 15, 2012

149 lbs. and Daniel.

God. 149 lbs.
I just wants best for me, you know? And I know that being fat is not what's best for me.
My friend, Daniel, and I got into a bit of an argument yesterday about my weight loss. He started badgering me about how much I eat, blah blah blah, going on and on about nutrition and shit. I tried to explain to him that I work differently, I know all about nutrition and all that shit and I can guaruntee him that when I ate 1500 calories a day I was FAT. He just doesn't understand.
He's just trying to detract attention from himself. He attempted suicide a few months ago, and I was the one he called. I calmed him down as he was overdosing, got his address, and called 911 for him, and now that he's underweight I'm feeding him, taking care of him, making sure he gets all his exercise and vitamins. XD Yesterday, his bitch of a mother kicked him out of the house, saying, as long as you're living under my roof you are not going to do this emo bullshit!
So he's living with me for a while. XD Good. I can keep my eye on him. ;)
I just hope he doesn't try to keep an eye on me.
I'm fasting until I'm back to 145. Wish me luck ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment