Saturday, July 31, 2010

goodnight....

Well, today, after using the restroom (no artificial assistance required this time.) and before eating breakfast I weighed in at 153.0 lbs! That's right ladies and gentlemen, an entire lb. down from yesterday! It just makes me more hopeful that maybe someday I can reach 140, 130...maybe even 120? Do I dare? 120 doesn't seem THAT low...a lot of girls weigh 120 lbs. I mean "too thin" is 100 lbs. Not 120. Well, anyway, that's all just talk right now...I'm 153 lbs., which is a lot better than what I used to be. At 144 lbs., I'll be officially with in the "normal" BMI range- and hopefully, with exercise and stuff, my %bf will go down too. (Right now it's 35% [a lot, I know.] which is down from 40% a few months ago. I want to get it down to 20%)
My wounds are healing nicely. My mind isn't quite as muddled as it was just a couple of days ago. I can stand up and walk around by myself now, and I don't feel that much pain. My boobs are awesome. :3 They are at a D right now, which is perfect- before they were like a DD/DDD. Now that they are lifted, I can see a teensy bit more of my rib-but just the slightest shadow of it! :( I think I'm still a size large shirt and skirt, but we'll see when I go shopping.
Speaking of shopping, I'm getting a ton of accessories on hottopic.com on clearance-thank god I god my own credit card.
Okay I'm actually falling asleep as I'm writing this now. I think I should go take a nape or somethings.

No comments:

Post a Comment