Sunday, August 01, 2010

I have the hiccups SO BAD right now! DAMN!

153 lbs. still. :( Last night, I went to my friends house and she had made salad with roasted chicken and peach cobbler for dessert. Proud of myself that I didn't binge, but I still ate more peach cobbler than I would have liked. :( I tried to compensate a bit by walking it off afterwards, but I know that I only burned off about 90 calories. My abdomen is really sore this morning from all the walking I did yesterday- I think I may have over did it a teensy bit. But that's where ibuprofen comes in handy! :D Anyway, I'm going shopping with my friend E today (She is really thin- like 120 lbs. She's a real inspiration to me to keep losing weight) and hopefully she won't expect me to eat lunch... :P If I have to take this extra strength ibuprofen all day, my appetite is going to be totally dead anyway.
Haven't logged my food intake for the last couple of days- that's boring anyway, but whatever...Sort of went off my "every thing below 100 cals" thing this morning, but I ate all nice (meaning GOOD!) foods, so I'm not that upset about it.

3/4 cup Honey Oats and Almonds Cereal (130 calories)
1/2 cup Light Soy Milk (35 calories)

(I think I might eat some fruit later...maybe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment