Friday, July 30, 2010

Ugh, sort of went a little bit out of my "100 calorie" eating thing this morning. Last night I made banana bread muffins with my mother. We made them "healthy" style with mimimum fat etc. but they were still approximately 226 calories each. Well, I ate one this morning with a little bit of smart balance and jam.
In better news, this is probably TMI, but apparently I had a pound of waste in my body because this morning, after doing my business, I weighed in at 154.4 lbs. Yay!

My friend, M, thinks that I lost all this weight because of the surgery- she even joked "Hard work doesn't pay off but 11000 does! Lulz! Which ticks me off because it's like, yeah, I lost ONE LB. because of the surgery, but what ever happened to the other ten lbs. I lost in two fucking weeks? Did I do all that with surgery? No! I worked really hard for that ten lbs, and I'm going to continue working for another twenty, maybe even thirty lbs, and she can suck it! She has no idea how hard I work to lose the weight, even AFTER I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. She even complains about how my scale is broken. I love her and everything, she's my friend but aw HELL TO THE NO! She thinks MY scale is broken? No, my scale is working just FINE.

By the way, I've come up with a few "guidelines" for myself. Not rules, really, because that sounds ridiculous...I don't stick to these strictly, mind you. :)
1) Eat unlimited amounts of vegetables and apples...other fruits and vegetables are very good to eat but ) have to be careful how many I eat.
2) Get a lot of protein, like in eggs, protein bars and drinks. Becareful with the amounts of calories in drinks and bars though.
3) Drink 1 mug of green tea a day.
4) Bad foods are foods like bread that aren't from a bag (sandwich bread.) Pasta, cakes, you know, carbs and the like. If you really crave a "bad" food, replace it with a healthier version or eat only one. (Like, one forrero roccer (sp? heh) and no more. 73 calories.)
5) Do yoga everyday (obviously, I can follow that rule right now. :()
6) Go to the gym 3 times a week. (Can't follow that one either...:()

I have other things but they are too personal to put up on my blog...so heh...there you go.

(P.S. I've gone back and re-read some of my old posts...and wow I've changed!)
(P.S.S. I've done some changes to the design of my blog to try to get some readers. I hope it works.)

No comments:

Post a Comment