Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fast today is going well. :3 I ate 4 almonds a little bit ago...because I was craving some. But it sort of ruined the fruits and veggies fast thing. I also had gorgonzola (1 tbspn) on my salad at lunch (my mom and I ate out). It was good, but also breached the rule. Well, at least I didn't binge...and it was only 60 calories total for the things that weren't fruits and veggies. I WAS going to have 1 small apple for breakfast, 1 small apple for snack, 1 large apple for lunch, and carrots for dinner, but it didn't quite work out perfectly. Sigh. Oh well. It's not as though I ate chocolate cake or anything.
I'm still awaiting my cycle. It seems to have disappeared on me...at least I'm not having cravings any more. Cravings ruin everything! Boo. :(

Later...
Ate another salad for dinner, 1 tbsn blue cheese, lettuce, apples, and light dressing. It was wonderful.
Later on tonight, I'm going to do a cardio burn yoga workout with my friend. (hopefully) Sorry, so boring, but hey...

No comments:

Post a Comment