Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thanks to everybody who commented on my last post. :D

About my date last night...let's just say that it went very well. I learned a pretty important lesson last night, that being that a man is just excited to be with the girl he likes, and he doesn't notice any of the things we do. Galen didn't seem to give a damn that I wasn't 105 lbs.- in fact, he thought I was the best thing in the whole world.
We think "OMFG I'm so fat holy shit I have so many fat rolls this is really nice but Idon'tknowifhelikesitmaybeI'mtoofatomglookatmythighshe'stouchingmyleghethinksmylegisfatomgomgomgomgomg
omgomgomgomg."
They think "HOLY SHIT I'M TOUCHING A GIRL."

Anyway, yesterday was alright...I didn't restrict down to 600 calories like planned. At the end of the day, I ate upwards of 2,000 calories. What is it about boys that makes us want to be so hedonistic? I don't know...I ate a Veggie Cheesburger (yum!) with avocado, and later powdered doughnuts while I was sitting in my bedroom at midnight with Kennedy. D: Whatever...I'm going to eat 600 calories today, so I'll make up for it.
149.0 lbs. this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment