Sunday, October 03, 2010

I'm SOOO EXCITED!

Heeeeyyyy three posts in one day! It must be a record...annyyywayyy
I'm ending the day at 1512 calories, which is BUENO since a for the last few days I've been eating almost 2,000 calories. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and an hour on the treadmill, so that burned about 500 calories...Well, today was a bueno day, all in all! Tomorrow I am starting my "staggering" diet, so 200 calories for breakfast, nothing for lunch, and 500 calories for dinner...
I'm going to hit the gym after school, but I will only work out for 30 minutes on the stair stepper since I won't be eating much that day.
I can't wait to see the pounds come off...I've lost weight this way before, and I'll do it again! It's going to be absolutely fucking BRILLIANT!!! I'm so fucking thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment