Monday, October 04, 2010

New Day

It's a new day, and I'm still excited! I didn't do my math homework- :D- but I'll get it done in English I guess.I'm actually excited for my lunch detention today, as that gives me a reason for not eating lunch... Anyway, so, this morning I ate a scrambled egg and salsa wrap...but never fear! It wasn't high in calories. The total was approximately 175. If any of you want to copy this recipe, be my guest, because it's very yummy and very healthy. It's just 1 Flatout Light Tortilla Flatbread (90 calories) 1/3 cup egg whites (40 calories) a few soy cheese shreds (10 caloriesish) and 1 tblspn of salsa (4 or 10 calories depending on what brand.) Simply make the eggs, throw it on the tortilla with cheese, nuke it for a few seconds, and then top with salsa- it's awesome and low calorie!
With my coffee my breakfast is equal to approximately 205 calories. Buenoooo...now let's hope that the rest of the day goes according to plan. Good luck in whatever it is you want to do today, ladies!

(BTW- I have formulated a week plan that will hopefully last all week.
Monday- 700 calories, 200-0-500, 30 minutes of exercise directly after school.
Tuesday- 1000 calories, 100-400-500, 60 minutes of exercise directly after school.
Wednesday-1200 calories, 200-500-500, 120 minutes of hiking.
Thursday- 600 calories, (200)-200-200, 30 minutes of exercise directly after school.
Friday- 1000 calories, 0-500-500, Pilates.
Saturday- 1200 calories, 200-400-(100)-500, 3 hours hiking.
Sunday- 1500 calories, 500-500-500, 60 minutes of exercise.

Those numbers are my meal ratio- like, 200 for breakfast, 0 for lunch, 500 for dinner. Anything that's in parenthesis is an optional number. I will have to refer back to this to remind myself of my goals...
I've never really had a weekly plan, so hopefully this will help to keep me on track. I know now what i have to do to maintain my weight- so, look on the bright side, at least I have that out of the way- but I don't want to maintain, I want to LOSEEEE. This plan should help me do just that!
I'm going to put my exercise clothes in my car so I can go right after school, too.
Wish me luck, ladies.

(BTWW- I'm still waiting on Mrs. Uterus. Heh...dumb fucking thing can't even decide when my period comes. Blegh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment