Tuesday, October 05, 2010


Okay. Sigh. My morning went alright, until I saw the coffee cake in the back of my fridge. 200 calories, I thought- 300 cals for lunch. So I ate the coffee cake, and I was REALLY tempted to grab another slice. But I didn't. I made a sandwich for my lunch (170 calories) and a granola bar (130 calories)...so that was okay. I devoured the sandwich and granola bar in the car, though! What the hell is wrong with me?! Breakfast and lunch gone, before 10:00 am. Sigh. Well, naturally I freaked out a little bit, but I just had to breath and say "It's okay. So, you ate your lunch really early. That's okay. You had lunch detention today, anyway. Just don't eat for the rest of the day until dinner, and your calorie total will be 1500 calorie like planned." so now I'm drinking a large coffee to clear my head. I don't have any cash, so I can't buy any more food- I won't have time to go off campus before detention, and the school only accepts cash. So, everything is okay guys. I just got a little scared for a minute there.

- Posted from the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment