Sunday, October 03, 2010

Rant

This. Is. Fucking. Bullshit.
154 lbs! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKER FUCK. I've been fucking 154 lbs. for almost a week. I feel like a moo. At first I thought, whatever, it's probably just bloat, but now I'm seriously doubting it. My period hasn't come, and I'm still breaking out, feel like shit, ravenous and 154 lbs. I am cranky and bitchy and depressed and my head is killing me. Fuck you, Eve, for being such a dumb bitch. I hate being a girl. I hate it. I just want to lose weight.
Oh, and this is brilliant. I just read an article about how intermittent fasting is actually good for you and good for weight loss, based on the fact that it mirrors the way our ancestors ate. Our bodies were BUILT for it. Ugh! That's exactly what I fucking thought, but no, I kept reading those damn nutrition sites that said with utmost authority, "Skipping meals is bad, it'll slow down your metabolism, you should eat 2,000 calories a day," blah blah blah blah blah. No. That's fucking shit. Maybe I should do that if I want to maintain my weight (which is what has been happening.) but that is not what I should be doing if I want to lose weight.
Sorry I can't find that article right now, but I'll search for it and put it up as soon as I find it.
Anyway, so I'm going back- sort of. I'm going to stagger my calorie intake, like I was doing, and hopefully the 10 lbs comes off. I'm not starving myself, I'm not fasting, whatever, I'm just doing the "Stair-Step" approach to dieting. Ugh. These lbs. should come off. That's how I lost the first 10 lbs....lawd baby sweet jesus, please make me 140 lbs.
Tomorrow, I'm restarting this thing. I'm going to eat a 200 calorie breakfast, no lunch (I have lunch detention! Booooo!) and then I'm going to eat a 400 calorie dinner. The day after that, I'm eating 1200 calories, and then the day after that...well, I'll decide from there. Wish me luck, guys.

I won't give up. I won't give in. I will lose 10 lbs. I don't care what it takes. I will. I will I will. I will. I refuse to be another number in the "overweight" statistic. I WILL LOSE THIS WEIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment