Saturday, April 09, 2011

I think I greyed out today...

...but I'm not sure. This morning I ate 1/2 a cup of dry cereal (60) coffee (20) 1/4 of a grapefruit (30) a piece of candy (25) and a cup of fruit juice (70). I stood up from the couch to go get dressed to go to the gym, stretched a bit and everything went fuzzy and grey. Next thing I knew, I was on my hands and knees. What the fuck? I used to getting a little light headed, that happens all the time even when I eat normally, but never in my life have I actually collapsed. All I know was that I didn't eat all that much last night, (though I DID eat!) or that much all of yesterday for that matter, but to suddenly collapse? And I'm not even thin! I'm 150 lbs- my body should be doing fine. But, as sick as it sounds, I'm sort of happy about it. In the, yay, that's right!
They just starting playing "Creep" in the gym. It must be a sign. (XD just kidding. But a lot of pro-ana girls use that song as thinspo, and I find that funny.)
Only doing 30 minutes on the treadmill at the gym...but I did 40 minutes on my bike before hand, so I guess that's pretty good.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment