Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I woke up this morning, expecting to be alarmed about what I did last night, but surprisingly enough I wasn't. I don't even know why I did it. I was expecting to restrict today, plus go to the gym, so It would make up for my binge last night (I was with my niece, and she wanted cookies and ice cream, and so we got them. And I was really hungry.) And I didn't even purge all that I had eaten. I just wanted to see if I could do it. Ugh. I really don't want to be bulimic. I guess I just want a back-up plan for when I do binge. But I will try to stay strong and not engage in bulimic disorders. I have a metallic taste in my mouth...I'm assuming from the vomiting.
This morning I ate a couple of bites of coco puffs (30 cals) coffee (15) and an egg. (70) so breakfast was 115 calories total...pretty good. I won't won't WON'T eat lunch, I'll just stay at school and read a book in the library through the lunch hour.
And then hopefully I won't binge at home...and I'll go to the gym and work off about 900 cals. So, even if I eat 900 cals today, it'll be okay because I'm working off a lot of it. :) Wish me luck!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome! what do you do at the gym??

    xx

    HB

    ReplyDelete